Start-ups require specialist legal advice and support to enable them to overcome the challenges that lie ahead.
Having been established in 2016, we have adopted the start-up culture like no other law firm. This is one of the reasons why we are well positioned to assist clients that require specialist start-up advice and support.
Through our special fee arrangements composed of reduced fixed fees, share options and flexible payment terms, and our ability to leverage our professional network to our clients’ benefit, start-ups are now able to access the necessary professional assistance without diminishing their initial capital outlay.
The firm has previous experience assisting start-ups:
- Draft business plans and pitch decks;
- Raise capital through angel investment and government incentives;
- Develop, draft and negotiate financing documentation relative to the issuance of debt securities, equity financing and convertible notes;
- Formulate business development strategies;
- Identifying and negotiating with strategic partners;
- Develop, draft and negotiate business-critical agreements.