In the digital age, where tweets and blog posts can go viral, the years spent building a brand can be exposed to risk upon the occurrence of unforeseen events.
Oftentimes, insufficient or delayed action to such events carries with it severe consequences to the reputation of a business. For this reason, our reputation management practice is dedicated to identifying bespoke solutions to enable clients resolve crises without losing focus on operations.
We leverage our legal and regulatory expertise to assist clients deal with crises in a discreet and timely manner during all stages of proceedings, negotiations and communications.
The firm’s practice is by no means limited to reactive or remedial assistance. We also offer consultancy on preventative measures and avoidance strategies by identifying those risk factors that impinge on the reputation of your business.
Our reputation management services include:
- Assistance with data erasure requests ("right to be forgotten");
- Advisory on the rights and exceptions in press legislation;
- Representation in libel claims;
- Assistance with crisis preparedness;
- Assistance with litigation, employment and restructuring communications;
- Representation in governmental and regulatory investigations and enforcement actions;
- Representation and advisory in relation to workplace incidents.